Terms and Conditions of Rental agreement
all items is 24hrs rental fee, 2nd day Half price, third day 25% charge
unless notify by sunrise party rental,
Sunrise Party Rentals hereby rents to the renter, identified by "Customer" on the attached invoice, the personal property described on the contract invoice, subject to all terms and conditions of this contract and the renter in consideration hereof, acknowledges and agrees as follows:
1. During the Rental period set forth of the attached Invoice (the "Rental Period") and at all times when the equipment is in the possession of the Renter, Renter shall maintain the equipment in good condition; secure from theft; and in a dry, safe place.
2. Renter hereby assumes responsibility for the equipment and agrees to compensate Sunrise Party Rental for the full value of any item not returned in a timely manner or returned in a damaged or broken condition due to any cause whatsoever. Renter further agrees to compensate Sunrise Party Rentals with additional rent for the period of time during which any item is unusable as a result of any need to replace or repair any such item.
3. Renter agrees to pay for the full period of time in which the equipment is in the possession of the renter whether used or not. Items not returned by "Return date" will be considered late and are subject to late fees and/or additional rental fees.
4. Renter certifies and acknowledges that they have received all the items specified in this contract and that all items are in good condition.
5. The equipment is and shall remain at all times the personal property of Sunrise Party Rentals.
6. The acceptance of returned equipment by Sunrise Party Rentals is not a waiver of any claims that it might have against Renter, nor a waiver of claims for latent or damages to the equipment.
7. Sunrise Party Rentals assumes the right to charge renter for any lost, damaged, or overdue equipment or pursue any other avenue afforded to it by law. The acceptance of any rent or other payment, or any portion of payment, after a default by renter shall not be deemed to operate as a waiver of Sunrise Party Rentals' right to enforce the payment of rent or other payments herein provided for, or to terminate this agreement and recover possession of the equipment.
8. Renter agrees to pay all attorneys fees and costs incurred by Sunrise Party Rentals in protecting,recovering, and/or obtaining rental personal property or any claims or compensation owed as a result.
9. The Renter agrees not to pledge, mortgage, or in any way encumber the equipment.
10. All equipment is rented "as is" condition. The renter has the right to inspect any equipment prior to rental.
11. Renter assumes responsibility of all equipment while in possession, operation, and/or transportation of equipment. Renter also assumes all risk of all or any injuries associated with equipment while in possession, operation, and/or transportation. Renter shall be solely responsible for compliance with any and all Federal, State, or Local laws, regulations and all industry standards.
12. It is the Renters responsibility to contact all utility companies for appropriate and clear marking of all underground lines, pipes, cables and/or any other obstructions that may be damaged during the tent staking down process.
13. Special order items may require a non-refundable deposit. Special order items may not be cancelled, adjusted in quantities, or other wise changed in any way once the order has been placed.
14. Permit fees, expediting fees, and/or drawing fees must be paid in full and are non-refundable regardless of event cancellations.
15. Cancellations made within 48 hours to event may be charged a 50% cancellation charge.
16. Together with the invoice this, agreement contains the entire understanding between parties and may not be modified except by another agreement in writing and signed by both parties.